The Bazaar part of the Holiday Book Fair & Bazaar is a student-led marketplace where LS homerooms and MS & HS clubs can raise money for causes to benefit communities at Lab and around the world. Parents! The more clubs that sign up, the more support they need! Please mark your calendars to come to the Bazaar and support student entrepreneurship and community service! Student clubs may raise money and awareness by selling handmade goods or treats, or simply advocating for their cause. Clubs interested in participating, please sign up here. If your preferred time is full. please sign up for the waitlist. Questions? Please contact Heather Tamburo.
At the Coffee Social, the Ecuador Middle School Service Learning Trip will be selling bagged Coffee as a fundraiser.
The Bazaar will also showcase artwork created last year by Lower School homerooms in support of the Hyde Park Refugee project, available for purchase. Many of the student participants are now 6th graders.
Lab Spirit Wear will also be available to purchase.
The Bazaar starts Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., and Wednesday, 2:30 p.m. MS and HS students are also welcome to browse the Book Fair during lunch.
Here is a list of groups scheduled for the Bazaar:
- Conservative Club
- Girl Up
- UNICEF (Tuesday only)
- U-High Students for Disaster Relief
- Jammed Locker (Tuesday only)
- Children’s Rights and Education (Tuesday only)
- Refugee Club (Tuesday only)
- Ecuador Middle School Service Learning Trip Coffee Fundraiser (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Kickoff Social)
- Animal Conservation Team (Wednesday only)
- DC/Marvel Club (Wednesday only)
- Vatsalya Sindhu Orphanage (office supply donation drive)
- Lower School Homerooms for Hurricane Relief – Ruelas, Weide (Wednesday only)