The University of Chicago Comer Health4Chicago’s team of nurses will come to Lab to deliver flu vaccines for students and their families, saving everyone a trip to the doctor’s office.
- This year only injectable flu vaccinations will be given.
- Tdap and adolescent vaccinations will also be available.
Dates and locations
- Thursday, October 5, 3:30–5:30 p.m., Historic Campus, Judd C116
- Thursday, October 12, 2–5:30 p.m., Earl Shapiro Hall, First Floor Learning Lab
- Thursday, October 26, 3:30–5:30 p.m., Historic Campus, Judd C 116
Health4Chicago accepts UCHP. For all other private insurance, please review their Insurance Guide for tips on verifying your coverage. Please complete this form to pre-register to ensure a quick and efficient process.