This year the ESH Public Space Committee again invites each family to provide a family photo and a list of places each person in the family was born. We are curious about the web of connection that we can make as we explore our collective diversity of experience and backgrounds. We will use these photos as a jumping off point for learning about new places and for finding out more about what connects us together.
- Please send your high resolution photo to email@example.com.
- We invite you to send in more than one picture if your child lives in multiple households.
- Family photos are welcome to include families of all shapes and sizes.
- Please include places of birth of all of people in the photo (city/state/province/country)
- As always, participation is voluntary.
- If you have questions – please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your photos, ESH Public Space Committee